More efficient Inbox processing.
RFPs and proposals easy to locate. RFPS and proposals are now as easy to locate as orders in your inbox with the IDs now provided in the new Item ID column. Clicking any one of these entries in this column navigates you to the item’s full details.
Focus on campaigns. Find a campaign’s RFPs, proposals, and orders faster with the Campaign ID now displayed for all these items.
Improved search capability. As all these IDs are searchable, it’s quicker to find the details you are interested in, and it’s easier to focus on the items you want to work with.
Proposal line item messaging enhancements
Easily identify which line items need your attention. You can sort your line items by message status and the icons help you identify your unread messages:
- Unread messages - Messages that haven’t been viewed within the application trigger a notification email to the recipient every 30 minutes, ensuring that both sides are kept up to date with activities. Just open one of the unread messages for a proposal to stop the notifications.
- Read messages - Shows that at least one of the messages for a line time has been read within the application.
- No messages - No messages exist for the line item.
- Switching organization simplified. For users with access to multiple organisations, it’s now simple to move from one organisation to another with the new organisation selection list next to your user name in the application banner. Selecting a different organisation refreshes the current display to reflect your choice.
- View T&C with your order version details. You can now view the terms and conditions for your order version within the Order details page by clicking to the right of the order version.
See the Known issues page.