This article describes Mediaocean University's terms, methods, and fees.
- Session times published in the course catalogs will be used to determine the hours deducted from a training allocation.
- Unused hours are not subject to refund. Course length calculations will be rounded to the nearest half-hour in fifteen-minute increments. (Sessions going to :14 or :44 will be rounded down; sessions going to :15 or :45 will be rounded up.)
- Minimum attendance: For all training sessions, the minimum number of attendees is 3. If the minimum attendance is not met for a session already scheduled, a fee could be assessed. See Cancellation, below.
- Maximum attendance: For all training sessions the maximum number of attendees is 15.
Mediaocean assesses a fee for training sessions cancelled within ten (10) business days of the scheduled session date, as follows:
- Within two (2) business days, including no shows: penalty of the full course fee or equivalent base rate
- Within two (2) to ten (10) business days: penalty of 50% of the course fee or equivalent base rate
- Any unconfirmed class holds will be removed two (2) business days before training is due to take place
- Hands-on Learning: Hands-on Learning combines the convenience of a webinar with the hands-on experience you used to get only in-person.
- Webinar: Webinars are delivered remotely by a Mediaocean trainer who will share their screen and educate users on a platform.
|Credly Product certifications||No charge|
|eLearning videos and articles via the Mediaocean Support site||No charge|
|Training calendar (open to all agencies)||No charge|
|Implementation training||Included in implementation package|
|Training outside contractual allowance||$500 minimum for up to two hours; $250 for each additional hour|
|Training packages||10 hours @ $2,000 (20% discount)
20 hours @ $3,500 (30% discount)
Note: If your contract with Mediaocean references training credits, one credit will equal one hour of training.
Please sign in to leave a comment.