This article describes Mediaocean University's terms, methods, and fees.
- Session times published in the Mediaocean University course catalog will be used to determine the hours deducted from a training allocation.
- Unused hours are not subject to refund. Course length calculations will be rounded to the nearest half hour in fifteen-minute increments. (Sessions going to :14 or :44 will be rounded down; sessions going to :15 or :45 will be rounded up.)
- Travel expenses: Mediaocean will charge Client and Client will reimburse Mediaocean for all round-trip travel (transportation, hotel, meals) costs for trips made to the Client’s location(s). The cost for these items will be determined at the time of the trip and approved in writing by Client before travel occurs.
- Minimum attendance: For all training sessions, the minimum number of attendees is 3.
- Maximum attendance: For hands-on learning, maximum attendance is 10; for in-person training, maximum attendance is 12.
- Hands-on Learning: Hands-on Learning combines the convenience of a webinar with the hands-on experience you used to get only in-person. Click here for our current Hands-on Learning offerings and an explainer.
- Webinar: Webinars are delivered remotely by a Mediaocean trainer who will share her screen and educate users on a platform.
- In-person: In-person training can take place at a Mediaocean facility or at the client site.
|eLearning and documentation via the Mediaocean Support site||No charge|
|101 videos or webinars||No charge|
|Implementation training||Included in implementation fee|
|Hands-on learning: cross-agency, public session||$500 for the first hour; $250 for each additional hour|
|Hands-on learning: single-agency, custom session||$500 for the first hour; $250 for each additional hour|
|Custom in-person training at Mediaocean||$500 for the first hour; $250 for each additional hour|
|Custom in-person training at client site||
|Custom eLearning and documentation||Time-based at $250 per hour / minimum $750|
|No shows / cancellations||
|Training credit packages||10 hours @ $2,000 (20% discount)
20 hours @ $3,500 (30% discount)