Mediaocean University has incorporated feedback from its users and has launched the next version of the Learning Center !
The new version of the Learning Center is more
- Responsive: it has been optimized for speed in all browsers
- Intuitive: content is presented using the same product tiles used in Mediaocean Support, giving you two-click access to learning collateral from the Learning Center home page
- Flexible: you can assemble content across modules or media into a single playlist, which was not previously available, and easily remove videos you have selected from your playlist
- Convenient: you can see the training calendar within the same view as the learning collateral thanks to a new navigation bar, and the calendar shows sessions only for the product or platform you choose
- Comprehensive: you can access release notes and FAQs directly from the Learning Center
Although we have made many improvements, we prioritized convenience in the transition, which means that
- The URL and your login remain the same
- Direct links to quick cards or videos that you might have bookmarked will still work
- Any custom video eLearning playlist you created before July 30 will work in the new Learning Center for up to sixty days from the date you created the playlist
Still like the previous version? If so, we have a Switch to Classic link at the top of the new Learning Center to ease the transition to the new interface.
We’d love to hear your feedback! We’ve included a feedback link in the Learning Center that will create an email addressed to Mediaocean University.
Please let us know what you think.