Auto-creation of user account
PFS account creation triggered by order or revision submission. As part of their standard workflow, your agencies can now initiate the creation of a Prisma for Sellers account for any representative in your organization who doesn’t currently have one, by sending them an order or revision by email from Prisma for Buyers.
The following requirements must be met:
- The order or revision is for digital media.
- The domain in the seller user’s email address must already be registered with Prisma for Sellers.
- The seller user’s email has no Prisma for Sellers account already associated with it.
The process for this is:
- The agency sends a digital order or revision from Prisma to a representative in your organization whose email isn’t already registered with a Prisma for Sellers user account.
- An email with a link to the order or revision is automatically sent to the seller representative's email used above.
- The email recipient clicks the link. Prisma for Sellers is launched and they’re directed to enter the details required to activate their user account.
- The details are completed and validated.
If the details are valid, a standard user account is created and the user is directed to sign in with their newly created account. They can now view and respond to the order or revision.
The new account remains active and is not disabled once the order or revision is processed. New user accounts created in this way can be managed by your administrators.
If there are any issues preventing the account creation, the user is told what they are and they're directed to contact Mediaocean Support for resolution.
Catalog module now available to selected users
Configure users to access products and media properties. Your administrators can now give selected users access to your product catalog. Depending on the user’s permissions, this enables them to create and maintain your products and configure your media property settings.
Your media properties are individual groups of settings that can include controls like, asset availability, permitted values, defaults, and rules that can help with creating line items. A single media property can be associated with a product so that it inherits the settings, or it can be applied directly to a line item.
Having access to products and media properties will help streamline your workflow as applying a product or set of media properties to a proposal or order line item automatically implements the associated settings on the line (they can be overridden), reducing the amount of manual data entry required.
Improved classification with new buy categories
Additional buy categories. To improve the accuracy of the classification for buys, the following new Digital buy categories for Display, Search, and Audio submedia (buy types) are now available:
- Display: Email, Influencer, Roadblock
- Search: Keyword audio, Keyword display, Keyword video
- Audio: Voice activated
- Inbox search on order ID now retrieves child lines. Previously, searching the Inbox solely on Order ID only returned the latest version of the most recent acted order. For cross media orders this meant that the search didn’t retrieve the other media order nor the associated child lines. The search now returns all lines associated with the order ID for all media, including the child lines of each order.
- User account creation email distribution list issue. The Prisma for Sellers Support email address was included in the distribution list for the email sent to administrators as part of the account creation process initiated on the Prisma for Sellers sign in page. This resulted in the unnecessary creation of a Support ticket if the administrator used the Reply All email option. To prevent this, the Prisma for Sellers return email address has been changed and no longer accepts replies.
For existing issues, see the Known issues page.