New look and feel for Administration
Improved interface for administrators. To improve our management of the expanding functionality within the Administration module, we’ve redesigned its navigation facilities. You now benefit from an efficient navigation panel in place of the navigation bar and drop-down menu, making it easier to access the available options.
We’ve also standardized various features such as the Add button across the module.
More intuitive workflow. Several existing features have been improved and we’ve added some new ones to streamline your workflow:
- Quick search: focus lists so you can concentrate on the details you’re interested in.
- Pin/unpin: control the appearance of your page by pinning or unpinning the navigation and filter panels.
- Add button: easier to locate in its new position in the toolbar area on the list pane, now standard across the module.
- Filter panel: more flexible in its restyled, pinnable format, standardized across the module.
- Breadcrumb trail: provides additional navigation and highlights which page you are on.
See the Known issues page.