This document has been updated with the following information to describe how Mediaocean is managing the risk of pandemic or epidemic illness, including the novel coronavirus (COVID-19):
"In cases where there is a risk of offices being affected by epidemic or pandemic illness, Mediaocean’s HR & Facilities teams are primarily responsible for monitoring local & global health advice and for determining whether any specific actions are required, for example directing employees to self-isolate if they become unwell. The HR & Facilities teams will promote general health & hygiene advice to employees (for example, getting flu shots, using tissues, washing hands or using alcohol based sanitiser) and publish guidance and instructions from authorities."
Business Continuity Plan
Mediaocean has put in place a Business Continuity plan to ensure the in the event of a declared disaster, the following conditions are met:
- Client access to Mediaocean transactional systems and essential support services is restored within 12 hours of invocation via a detailed, prioritized and timetabled response
- Reporting is restored within 24 hours of invocation.
- Communications with stakeholders are managed effectively
- Staff welfare and confidence are maintained
- Expenditure is controlled and extraordinary costs are minimized
The plan is complemented by incident response plans, notification plans, and technical recovery plans.